Pboxapomin Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Killers Full Movie In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Spencer Aimes is just your average, undercover, government-hired super-assassin accustomed to a life of exotic European locales, flashy sports cars and even flashier women. But when he meets Jen Kornfeldt, a beautiful, fun-loving computer tech recovering from a bad break-up, he finds true love…and happily trades international intrigue for domestic bliss. Three years later, Spencer and Jen are still enjoying a picture-perfect marriage - that is, until the morning after Spencer's 30th birthday. That's when Spencer and Jen learn he's the target of a multi-million dollar hit. Even worse, the hired killers have been stalking the happy couple for years, and could be anyone: friends, neighbors, the grocery store clerk, even that crabby old guy shuffling across the street. Now Spencer and Jen are on the run for their lives. As their suburban paradise turns into a paranoid game of dodge-the-bullet, they must find out who wants Spencer dead and why, all the while trying to save their marriage, manage his in-laws, keep up neighborly appearances … and just plain survive.
A vacationing woman meets her ideal man, leading to a swift marriage. Back at home, however, their idyllic life is upset when they discover their neighbors could be assassins who have been contracted to kill the couple..
Watching Killers wasn't my idea. I'm REALLY critical of movies, and I wasn't drawn in by this one initially. My friend wanted to see it because she was bored, so I appeased. I had low expectations…actually, no expectations. I saw the IMDb rating was 2.9, so I thought, hopefully these killers will just kill me now. I'm NOT a big Ashton Kutcher(like how his Twitter handle is aplusk) fan. I'm not really a fan at all. I like Katherine Heigl and Tom Selleck's mustache, but both often pick bad roles.<br/><br/>With that said, it exceeded my lack of expectations. If you're looking for an amazing, great, or even a really good movie with Oscar capabilities and staying power, then you'll be disappointed. The dialogue isn't great; it's hit or miss. The drama is usually pretty good, but the comedy is up and down.<br/><br/>It's also kinda adrift between drama and comedy, sort of in a genre all its own. The majority of the movie is sort of…normality. Meet the wacky neighbors and coworkers, because they are all going to make an impact in the end. That's the biggest problem I have with it. It's not a dramedy. One minute it's a drama, then it becomes a comedy, then a drama again. It'll leave you confused at times, wondering, "Was that a joke or are they serious?" The story itself doesn't really move along in the best manner. Yes, it goes from A-Z, but it often skips letters, going from A to B to F(3 years later), forgetting C, D, and E, and so forth. (Mini-Spoiler: The ending, resolution part of the movie is really sudden, an attempt to end the drama way too quickly to resort back to a comedic, upbeat ending. I thought the beginning was a part of another trailer,well. It started really plainly.) As for the acting: Ashton Kutcher isn't the greatest actor in the world. His range is limited in ways, but once you make it through the entire movie, you can sort of forgive his demeanor, monotonous talk, and lack of enthusiasm, and write it offsticking to character. He's not the strongest guy to lead a film with, but he apparently tried hard, so that gets him bonus points in my book.<br/><br/>The rest of the cast/characters: Plenty of stereotypical, annoying neighbors with annoying voices, super-talkative and annoying best girl friends, and big idiot who drinks too much guy friends. An alcoholic mother and a stoic Tom Selleck are interesting characters, but not necessarily memorable.<br/><br/>Overall, I give this movie a 5 because in reality, I've seen way worse, and way better. It's notbadThe Hottie and the Nottie or Ghost Dad. It's notgoodTaxi Driver or Cool Hand Luke or Pulp Fiction. It's fun if you don't expect a classic, and it's depressing if you do expect one. Try to enjoy it for what it is, an Ashton Kutcher-Katherine Heigl romantic dramedy attempt, with no GREAT actors in their prime, and you'll enjoy it just fine.
…but nottoughnot falling asleep during this movie… well, i guess it's a good movie to see if you're looking for some easy entertainment. it has it's moments, but the plot is too simple and predictable- it just gets on boring you on and on. it startsa regular rom/com- a girl goes for a vacation, meets mr perfect, and than- trouble comes. trouble of various shapes, sizes and guns. <br/><br/>Heigl acting is quite annoying, which is a shame, because i know she can do better. it's hard to believe that someonehotKutcher would take any interest in such an irritating person. for all you girls there i can see one up side- Kutcher runs without his shirt for several minutes:)but that's IT. <br/><br/>after seeing Grosse Pointe Blank you expect some standards from assassin-comedies. maybe next time…
JustI was beginning to hope that she’d (Heigl) find a part that called for intelligence and sophistication and backbone, she plays another uptight naif.
As it was only a few lines he was able to remember them
Battle of the Zords full movie in hindi 1080p downloadEagle Eye full movie kickass torrentPhobos full movie download 1080p hdCity of Stone: Part 3 in hindi downloadThe Elephant in the RoomBig Stan in hindi downloadtamil movie The Pyramid free downloadThird Watch full movie in hindi free downloadDischarge movie in hindi dubbed downloadMax Steel download movies

last edited 214 weeks ago by Pboxapomin
Please log in to post a reply.