Pboxapomin Admin replied

292 weeks ago

He Who Dares Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 720p

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A group of ruthless masked terrorists kidnap the Prime Ministers daughter, fortifying themselves in an underground car park rigged with explosives. A crack SAS team are sent in and must take the building one level at a time.
This is one of the most horribly misdirected English movies I have ever come across. the story line was good enough to make this another movie at least close enough to the die hard series or even the sniper series.<br/><br/>the acting by various actors was by far way below what you would expect from a movie of this genre, The so called special effects not at all called for were working overtime to do more action than the actors themselves. <br/><br/>so my take is watch this if you don&#39;t have any other option and especially if it came as a gift…<br/><br/>I seriously had to write a 10 line review because that is the minimum criteria to qualify for a review to be written…
Absolute rubbish!!! I&#39;ve seen better quality story lines and cinematography shot on a ten year old&#39;s ipod!! The story and characters are totally unbelievable and how any producer could feel satisfied that he invested wisely in this abomination is beyond me. Perhaps the writer should have done some research on the characters and organisations that he was trying to portray. There are countless books and even video about the Special Air Service that he could have referred to, and the fact that he didn&#39;t just goes to show what a complete idiot he is. Soldiers serving in the elite SAS and any of our special forces for that matter do not go running in like headless chickens without confirmed orders (Iranian Embassy Siege 1980, the Police had to formally hand over to the military, only after days of failed negotiations) These men do not do &quot;emotional&quot; if they did perhaps they wouldn&#39;t be members of the most revered and feared regiment throughout the world. In summary, I agree totally with the reviewer above who said you need a lobotomy to watch this, which is an operation that I am not intending to have, so I&#39;ve switched off the film and am throwing it in the bin as soon as I&#39;ve finished typing this. Spend your time and money elsewhere!

The Butterfly Murders full movie in hindi free download hd 1080paRm1 full movie kickass torrentMonster Movie full movie in hindi free download mp4Download the Breaking the Cycle full movie tamil dubbed in torrentDesborde de pasi n movie free download hdKr d M ndoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire full movie in hindi downloadLonely Pond Monster (Looking for Love) full movie torrentDead End Road full movie in hindi 720p downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Run Zoom RunDuel dubbed hindi movie free download torrent
Please log in to post a reply.